Friday, November 26, 2010

Francophilia

C'est mon premier poème français écrit dans l'école....

This literally translates as "My first French poem written in school" and so it is. I had written it while studying French as the second language in Std. VIII. I was 13 then. It had been published in the annual magazine as well. What brings me a smile even now, is that I remember borrowing bits and parts of this poem in almost every exam while writing an essay for the subsequent five years that I studied French :D Firstly, writing complete sentences in French without any grammatical mistake was a big challenge in itself, and to add to it, a comprehensive essay was just ufff! So invariably, my theme would be centered around Goa and its beautiful vistas.. It was easier to describe it with all the proper nouns, the standard set of vocabulary that I had mugged and I would enjoy it too... I think, my other classmates also must have employed some such similar strategies, or perhaps they were more spontaneous in framing essays. Really don't know :) Nevertheless, maintaining an online copy of it with this blog post. And I hope to revive my learning in French and the associated Francophilia sooner :)


GOA - UN PARADIS!

Goa........!

Goa est un paradis

Et les Goanais mangent les poissons et du riz

Il ya les temples et les églises magnifiques

C'est pourquoi Goa est un endroit pour piquenique

Pendant le fête de Noel

Les Goanais preparent les pâtisseries et les gâteaux

Le fête du Ganesh et le fête du Saint Francois Zavier dans Goa sont très fameux

Les batiments sont majesteux

Et il ya les plages qui sont merveilleuses

Les touristes viennent à Goa

…pour voir la beauté

Ils s'amusent habiter dans goa

Goa est petite et un état superbe


J'aime habiter ici

maintenant,

et toujours..........!

No comments:

Post a Comment