For all the thoughtful folks out there, the title of this blog may give away a lot what I mean to say... And its exactly what I am feeling right now... That feeling of breaking free from the humdrum of day-to-day life, the suffocation from being unable to handle the worldly mesh of activities that we often find ourselves in, the so called daily grind, the pile of personal issues to sort....gosh!!! the list goes endless... And I am in dire need of a "break"... I really don't know whether I will ever vountarily take one... Being an IT professional, I think I can only virtually dream of one... Tired of the so-very-much-seen artificial smiles and masked facades which you have to put up for being in sync with the worldly ways... This software industry churns greenback for its employees in escalating figures, something which our parents generations can only look at in awe....But it takes away your "peace of mind", that ultimate commodity which can only be obtained by inner equlibrium and contentment...
Someday, yes someday ... don't know when will the day come... I will pursue my true inner calling... that which I love doing the most... that which I always wanted to do... I have always believed in my instincts and by God's grace they have never put me down till date... Whenever I am in dark, with no one around to lean on, with no light in the distance...and even otherwise I have always listened to my inner voice... It has taken me a long way from what I was... It is God's own way of saying to me...that "I am with you"... And that small assurance is enough for me to put a brave front against all the odds I am dealing with...
Someday, yes someday ... don't know when will the day come... I will pursue my true inner calling... that which I love doing the most... that which I always wanted to do... I have always believed in my instincts and by God's grace they have never put me down till date... Whenever I am in dark, with no one around to lean on, with no light in the distance...and even otherwise I have always listened to my inner voice... It has taken me a long way from what I was... It is God's own way of saying to me...that "I am with you"... And that small assurance is enough for me to put a brave front against all the odds I am dealing with...
I hope, that one day, I bounce back from my turmoil... from the personal conflicts that I am undergoing through... I know its going to be tough and It will take time... But one day, I will... and return back to my true self...
Remembering a line from a popular movie song of the late 1980s, Daddy "Aaina mujse meri paheli si surat mange..." which sums up my feelings while writing this piece...
No comments:
Post a Comment