This blog post gets a long caption; but thats precisely its essence... I have been keeping relatively low profile from past few days for varied reasons... and the reflective mood continues even as I write these words... And mind you, at work even if busy or at home even if free it lingers on... Don't know there is a real mesh of things to work our for me... and frankly speaking I really wonder if I will ever get there... But what I have always realised over the years is one thing for sure - what the caption reads... when you are terribly down and you feel like being heard without being judgemental, suddenly you find the world around has become inured; almost on the verge of being wooden... and in no time it adds to your cynical quotient leaving you in the lurch more than ever before!
The best solution out of it is remain in a vacuum wherein you are not affected by the doings of others; but unfortunately we cannot act in isolation. Our lives are centered around the rest and reinforced by each other... One thing which can be done is to remain cheerful and spread the happiness around you... but its easier said than done when you are lying low... Eventually, you get used to all the ups and downs which are shaping you. Sometimes, you are still thinking..."Oh God, is it happening to me... Looks like I need a motivational lecture for my own self..." And by the time you realise, times may or may not change; but you already have... hopefully for the good... to take life's challenges in your stride and not let them bog you down (again very difficult to achieve... its a continual motion of improvement and experience building over the years!)
I think I will revisit this post in the near future if I feel otherwise :P
No comments:
Post a Comment