Saturday, August 6, 2011

Late entry in 2011...

What's this? It dawned on me just today while going through my archived posts that I haven't had a single post on my blog this year! Too much! Has time flew so fast that I just didn't realise? I was not a frequent blogger per se, but atleast I would blog once in a while, say, a couple of months...but this time it got extended a bit too far huh ?!?

Anyways, I hope to revive the writing habit sooner (I know, I have been saying this from long without any immediate action...sigh! sigh!) Can't help it... too many things at hand...cluttered thoughts...just can't squeeze in some me-space-time for this...But will try to do so...lets see... writing is like an innate sense of expression... you can't force it saying "ok" lets sits down and pen something...there has to be a natural flow and a rhythm of ideas to come on paper oops (text editor in this context :P)... Sometimes, I can surprise myself by putting down a nice write-up in a couple of minutes... but it should come from within... and you are the best reader of your own piece... if you yourself don't appreciate the way it has shaped... no readership or feedback will make you feel good... and I hope this blogger profile of mine does just that to me...that it continues to be a conducive cum acceptable medium for me to return back everytime I desert it temporarily...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment