Sunday, June 28, 2009

My long stalled foray in blogspace…

One fine day and that being today it just struck me that it has been ages since I last wrote… Well I do write everyday, be it technical documentation, official mails or a plain collection of bits and pieces here and there…But at the core it is not something that I cherish, something that I can take back with me anytime I feel so… Though I have been coercing myself to do so from a long time, I think it’s just today that I feel sublimely connected to this much inclined creative pursuit. Precisely, this is my first blogpost… and am yet to decide what to write… It’s a Saturday evening and am generally feeling good… May be it has to do with reviving my writings which had somehow slipped off my hand in the mayhem of being a software professional. Or may be it was mere lethargy after the long-winding technical days at work… I doubt whether any of these reasons do justify for this delay…

Anyways, let me console myself saying it’s better late than never. It’s been three years for me now in software industry. Having being wary of it’s workings and schedules, I think I can still get a hold of that fraction of my life which was left behind in this tasteless scuttle. And this part I would not let any damn thing in the world take over. It would be the time I would give for myself, my thoughts and my writings. Even if a divine intervention has to take place, probably it will have to wait…. For writing forms the very core of my existence and living.

So here you are… and here I am… and if you can linger on this blog for some mindful thinking, collaboration and general interest I would feel great…

I intend to come and visit this space often as a vent for my current state of mind… No promises to be kept though…There is every possibility that I may slip back in my stupor for an indefinite period of time; but some strong intuition tells me now that I am here to stay…

And please do leave your comments/anecdotes; they will be a real booster for my spirits and also an eye-opener for the loopholes in my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment